Limmud after Dark Event Information
The schedule is now online!
Harrow Limmud is excited to announce that "Limmud After Dark" will feature live klezmer music by Tantz, magic from Ben Levy and an amazing selection of speakers including:
- Naftali Brawer “You Want it Darker: Leonard Cohen, God and Religious Violence”
- Robin Moss “The Puzzle of Peace In The Time It Takes To Drink A Pint”
- Richard Verber “The Jewish History of Vodka - with tasting”
- Mia Hasenson-Gross of Rene Cassin "We Brexit, We Fixit?"
- Barry Kleinberg of London School of Jewish Studies "Aristotle, Maimonides & The Zohar"
- Raphi Zarum "Trophy Wife or Power Broker - Vashti, Xerxes & the Hidden Story of Purim"
- Dina Brawer "Heavenly Sushi: 7 Jewish values gleaned from a sushi master"
- Ben Levy "The history of Jews and Magic"
- Maureen Kendler
- Clive Lawton "what does a Jewish Tuesday look like?"
- Hannah Weisfeld of Yachad "Supporting Israel in the era of Donald Trump"
- Steve Ogin "an introduction to the life and songs of Mordechai Gebirtig"
- Maureen Kendler "The Taboo of The Pig: the last thing to go"
- Alastair Falk "Much ado about noshing"
- Jonathan Romain "Confessions of a Rabbi" "Terror, trauma and tragedy"