Scotland Day Limmud 2012
Where will your Jewish Journey take you this year?
Let it take you the Scotland Day Limmud on Sunday November 25th 2012 at Holyrood Secondary School, Glasgow.
Stop Press! Some last minute changes including a new presenter. Find out more here
Please note that registration begins at 9am and the first session begins prompt at 10am. The day will finish around 6.15pm.
If you've not already liked us on Facebook, please do and tell all your friends. http://www.facebook.com/ScotlandLimmud2012. We're also on Twitter @limmudscotland
As well as the Sunday event, there will be a Friday night dinner (a Dinner, a Dram and a Drosh) in Glasgow and events taking place in Edinburgh throughout the weekend. Find out more here
- A full day with a broad choice of subjects to explore
- A Kosher lunch, suitable for vegetarians, and all-day refreshments
- A crèche for babies and toddlers Young Limmud sessions for children and teenagers (parents welcome too!)
- A warm Scottish welcome, whatever the weather!
- Registration is at 9.00, with the first session starting at 10:00. The day will finish around 6pm.
We always want to hear from people who want to be involved - either in the planning stages or on the day. If you're interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can pay on the day.
Whole day including lunch -
Concessions – 25 and under £15
(Children 16 and under must be accompanied)
Family (2 adults and up to 4 children under 18(not including crèche) £90
Crèche £5.00 - NB you can not book creche places on the day
A bus will be coming through from Edinburgh
NB - Coming from outside the central belt? Speak to Fiona Frank about subsidised travel: email@example.com