There are many ways to get more involved with Limmud in the UK.
The Limmud Executive Committee will be made up of the Co-Chairs and the following Executive Teams:
- Finance & Legal
- Marketing & Communications
- Programming & Jewish Content
There are also some project-specific teams that sit separately to the above teams, such as the Limmud Archive Team which is responsible for building and curating a collection of Limmud photos, learning resources and memories from the last 40 years.
Team members are responsible for working together to ensure the Executive Committee achieves its vision, goals and purpose.
- Attend regular team meetings
- Manage project-specific volunteers
- Collaborate with the office team, Trustees, other Executive teams, and event volunteers to produce outputs as agreed with Exec Co-Chairs
- Request development or training related to role as necessary
- Support volunteers in related event-based roles
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of being part of a Limmud team
- See team-specific specifications
- Regular team meetings
- Cascading information to volunteers as necessary
- See team-specific outputs
- Attend regular team meetings (usually monthly)
- Approximately 2-4 hours of work a week outside meetings
- Attend at least 1 UK-based Limmud event a year
- Attend at least 1 volunteer event a year
- Promote Limmud UK events (including volunteer training and social events)
Members of the Limmud UK Executive Committee and Executive Teams would ordinarily be asked to commit to a 3-year term. However, to ensure a staggered recruitment process, members can choose to serve between a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 3 years.