Limmud Manchester Online
7 February @ 11:00 – 17:00
We are really excited to launch the first ever Manchester Day Limmud Online, on Sunday 7 February 2021 from 11 am to 5 pm, on Zoom. Please join us for a unique opportunity to listen to and engage with an exciting blend of local presenters, as well as some from further afield.
- Adam Wagner – human rights barrister, Specialist Advisor to the Joint Committee on the Human Rights COVID 19 Enquiry, founder and chairman of the charity EachOther and Visiting Professor of Law at Goldsmiths College.
- Aviva Dautch – poet and broadcaster, regularly teaches at Roehampton University, JW3 and the London School of Jewish Studies, executive director at cultural magazine, Jewish Renaissance.
- David Dee – Associate Professor in Modern History at De Montfort University, with particular interests in British Jewry and sport, will be talking about Henry Rose, the legendary sports journalist killed in the Munich Air Disaster.
- Hagai Segal – leading authority on geopolitical issues, strategic risk, the Middle East and counter-terrorism.
- Raphael Cohen-Almagor – Professor in Politics, Director of the Middle East Study Group (MESG), University of Hull.
- Robyn Ashworth-Steen – rabbi at Manchester Reform Synagogue (first female congregational rabbi in Manchester); human rights and social justice activist.
- Suzy Glaskie – Manchester-based functional health coach with expertise in nutrition and wellbeing.
- £10 per adult.
- £1 per child.
Concessionary Rates: These prices can be selected on the application form under “Concessionary”.
- £1 per student (18+)
- £1 per adult who has been financially affected by COVID
For all queries on booking, please contact email@example.com
Interested in volunteering? Please contact our Manchester Team at firstname.lastname@example.org