- This event has passed.
Limmud Together UK Summer
2 August 2020 @ 10:00 - 22:00£10
After the success of Limmud Together UK in May, when nearly 3000 participants joined around 60 sessions, we wanted to bring another chance to enjoy our incredible Limmud programming directly to your homes.
We are delighted to announce Limmud Together UK Summer. We have more outstanding presenters, sessions, and discussions, covering everything from social justice to sport, from Torah to technology, and from politics to the pandemic.
In the current times we might still feel, and physically be, distant from our community, but this is our opportunity to bring people together virtually to join in learning and community spirit. We hope you will join us.
Limmud Together UK will be online on Sunday 2 August, 10:00-22:00 (BST)
You can now see full list of presenters, their biographies, and the programme here.
And look out for this icon for our family-friendly sessions.
We have amazing sessions by both seasoned limmudniks and new presenters!
Speakers will include:
- Eli Beer – founder of United Hatzalah of Israel
- Melinda Simmons – British Ambassador to Ukraine
- Jonny Benjamin – Mental Health Campaigner
- Luciana Berger – former Member of Parliament
- Rachel Riley – Countdown Presenter and antisemitism campaigner
- Mira Rivera, Rabbi and co-founder of Harlem Havruta
- Adam Eli – LGBTQ+ campaigner
- Howard Jacobson – award winning author
- Nicholas Hytner – former Artistic Director of London’s National Theatre
Limmud Together Summer will cost just £10, with a concessionary rate of £1 for those who have been financially impacted by Coronavirus.