This year, the Hilton Birmingham Metropole will be the central hub for the whole of Limmud Festival, including our Families and Young & Teen Programme. All accommodation will be located within the Hilton. Available options include for families, individuals (single rooms), couples (double rooms) and shared occupancy with two single beds (twin rooms).
If you wish to share your room with a partner or friend, you can indicate this on the application form. You do not need to submit your booking at exactly the same time, but you will both need to be attending Festival for the same period, select the same type of accommodation, and name each other as preferred roommate on the application form.
If you are not coming to Festival with a partner or friend, a popular option is to share a room with two single beds. You can indicate this option on the application form by booking a Twin room.
Our accommodation team will then match you up with a suitable roommate – a great way to meet new people!
The finer details
- WiFi is available for free in all public areas of the hotel. Details will be provided on your arrival at Limmud Festival.
- In order to make Festival as affordable as possible, hotel rooms will not be cleaned as standard during your stay. Additional towels and toiletries are available directly from the hotel for a small fee.
- As we have negotiated a group rate, it will not be possible to accrue loyalty points from any of the hotels for your stay at Limmud Festival.
- Some of the single bedrooms in the Hilton Metropole which we will be using for Limmud Festival 2022 do not have a bathroom door. Instead, a contemporary screen separates the bathroom area from the rest of the bedroom. If you would prefer to have a traditional room with a lockable bathroom door then please contact the Limmud Office and we will try to do our best to provide your preferred room.
- Each booking will be subject to a room deposit of £27 per adult, to cover our costs in the unlikely event of damage, charges to your room or late check-out. Deposits will be refundable after Festival upon request. It will also be possible to make a charitable donation to Limmud from your room deposit – more details will be provided at the event. Ticking the Gift Aid box on the application form when you book will allow Gift Aid to be claimed on this donation if you choose to make it.
- Though we are staying in a highly rated hotel, in order to keep the starting cost of coming to Festival as low as possible, certain facilities will have a nominal extra charge including:
- Entry to the swimming pool, the spa and gym (£5 per entry per person per visit). Please note these facilities will be closed on Christmas Day and the Bank Holidays during of Festival.
- Additional towels and toiletries for the room (£2 for extra towels; £2 for extra toiletries)
- A refresh of the tea and coffee facilities in the room (£2 per refresh)
- Charges will apply for using the telephone for all calls including local and international numbers. Please check with the hotel for exact costs.
- Charges will apply for “Pay per View” channels from the hotel rooms. Please check with the hotel for exact costs.
- If you want to use such services, you will need to pay the relevant hotel directly who may request a credit card deposit.