Here’s just a taste of what to expect from the Programme:
- Bess Welden, playwright, performer, and winner of America’s National Jewish Playwriting contest
- Ze’ev Maghen, professor of Arabic and Islamic History at Bar-Ilan University, and author of ‘Reading the Iranian Revolution’
- Ishay Rosen-Zvi, professor of rabbinic literature at Tel Aviv University
- Shalom Carmy, teacher of Jewish Studies and Philosophy at Yeshiva University
- Gershon Baskin, secret back channel negotiator between Israel and Hamas Lori Banov Kaufmann, author of National Jewish Book award winner ‘Rebel Daughter’
- Gila Rosen, founder of Yakar and halakhic adviser
Can I present a session?
It is a core Limmud value that all presenters are participants and all participants can be presenters.
For this reason, any participant can choose to offer a session when booking their Festival place by simply checking the “I would like to present a session” box on the application form, and submitting the follow-up forms that will be automatically sent out when booking is completed. We will do our best to ensure that those who offer to present a session at Limmud Festival will be included in the programme.
The deadline for applying to present a session is 16 October 2022.