LIMMUD IS FOR EVERYONE…
- All ages – there is suitable programming for all
- All locations – people from all over the world are welcome, and can attend from home now we’re online
- All backgrounds – for those who are Jewish, not Jewish, Jew-ish, and everything in between
- All accessibility requirements – we endeavour to continually improve our accessibility provision, support and empowering all attendees to participate
- All additional needs – offering support for anyone attending Limmud Festival with additional access or learning needs
We’re putting in extra effort to make Festival a safe and inclusive environment where everyone is able to get the most from their Festival experience.
We have a team of volunteers responsible for ensuring Limmud Festival is inclusive for everyone. If you have any questions about attending Festival please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 203 115 1620.
What support do you provide for participants with additional needs?
Please include details of access, medical or other needs on your application form, and a member of the Festival team will be in touch with you directly to see how we can meet your needs. All of this information is treated with the strictest confidence.
Some of the support we can provide includes:
- Instructional videos and documents explaining how to use our online platform
- Volunteers available throughout the event to provide support with technical difficulties
- Large print copies of the programme if required
- Support from our welfare hub in collaboration with Jami, Jewish Care and JWA
Do you offer financial assistance?
Yes. Financial Assistance is available to UK residents through the Festival application form. All applicants are reviewed independently and confidentially. For all queries, please email email@example.com.